- You know whether or not an idea is good based who proposed it.
- You observe from a distance rather than being lead down a path to the idea. (a.k.a. The Sniper)
- You believe every idea is improved with your input.
- Listing the top 10 ideas from your organization this year, half or more are your own.
- Brainstorming means narrowing down to the best idea, instead of hearing all of them.
- All ideas must be proven.
- You only want BIG ideas.
- You have no effective mechanisms to foster, collect, review, and implement ideas.
- Your competition is your main source of ideas.
- No matter how much you've talked about ideas, collected them, praised them, in the end you don't use them. (Like a maimed duck, you let them wander off and die.)
Accounting Advertising Advisor Analysis Balance Sheet Barriers to Entry Beachhead Benefits Better Books Brainstorming Brainwriting Budget Business Flow Business Model Cash Flow Commercialization Communications Competition Competitive Advantage Consultant Corporate Entrepreneurship Creativity Critical Success Factor Culture Customer Decisions Deploy Design Develop Differentiation DXpedition Earn Education Effectiveness Elevator Pitch Entrepreneur Entrepreneurship Environment Evolution Executive Summary Exercise Expertise Failure Finance Financial Objectives Flowchart Focus Funding GizmoGadget Glossary Habits Healthy Venture Hiring Hypothesis Ideas Ideation Income Statement Industry Industry Research Innovation Innovator Intellectual Property Intrapreneurship Invention Inventory Investor Knowledge Launch Leadership Lean Startup Learning Legal Luck Machines Management Manpower Market Research Marketing Marketing Brochure Material Media Mentor Methods Mindset Mission Mistakes Money Motivation Myths Name Niche Market Operating Agreement Operations Opportunity Passion Patents People Planning Positioning Presentations Price Problems Process Flow Product Development Profit Progress Promotion Prototype Research Resources Return on Investment Roadmap Sales SCAMPER SCORE Scorecard Skills Slides Solution Development Solutions SPLUCK Start-up Stimulation Strategy Structure Success SWOTT Tagline Target Market Team Teamwork Technology Readiness Levels Terminology Thinking Tools Transformation TRL Validation Value Venture Venture Capital Venture Creation Venture Plan Vision Work Worth Writing