- Team members should clearly understand what is expected of them, individually and as a group.
- Team members should understand their specific role on the team.
- Team members should be committed to the success of the team ... all for one, one for all!
- Team members should be competent in their individual field of expertise.
- The team should be balanced and cover all key areas ... for example, a new business venture team often consists of a general manager, a product/operations manager, a marketing/sales manager, and a finance manager.
- Teams members should be of good character and maintain high ethical standards.
- The team should have control of their destiny.
- Team members should actively communicate on an on-going basis.
- Team members should actively coordinate their planning and actions on an on-going basis.
- Team members should actively collaborate on an on-going basis.
- The team should be engaged in proactive change and innovation.
- The team should be responsible for the consequences of its actions.
Accounting Advertising Advisor Analysis Balance Sheet Barriers to Entry Beachhead Benefits Better Books Brainstorming Brainwriting Budget Business Flow Business Model Cash Flow Commercialization Communications Competition Competitive Advantage Consultant Corporate Entrepreneurship CQs Creativity Critical Success Factor Culture Customer Decisions Deploy Design Develop Differentiation DXpedition Earn EBITDA Education Effectiveness Elevator Pitch Entrepreneur Entrepreneurship Environment Evolution Executive Summary Exercise Expenses Expertise Failure Finance Financial Objectives Flowchart Focus Funding Fuzzy-to-Firm GizmoGadget Glossary Goals Habits Healthy Venture Hiring HOTI Chart Hypothesis Ideas Ideation Income Statement Industry Industry Research Innovation Innovator Intellectual Property Internet Intrapreneurship Invention Inventory Investor Iteration Knowledge Launch Leadership Lean Startup Learning Legal Luck Machines Management Manpower Market Research Marketing Marketing Brochure Material Media Mentor Methods Mindset Mission Mistakes Money Myths Name Niche Market Objectives Operating Agreement Operations Opportunity Passion Patents People Planning Positioning PR Presentations Price Problems Process Flow Product Development Profit Progress Promotion Prototype Publicity Questions Refine Research Resources Return on Investment Roadmap Sales SCAMPER SCORE Scorecard Skills Slides Solution Development Solutions Something SPLUCK Start-up Stimulation Strategies Strategy Structure Success SWOTT Tactics Tagline Target Market Team Teamwork Technology Readiness Levels Terminology Thinking Tools Transformation TRL Validation Value Venture Venture Capital Venture Creation Venture Plan Vision Work Worth Writing