- Brainstorming is a team sport ... support your team members!
- No criticism ... no "devil's advocates" allowed!
- Anything goes … wild, crazy, impractical, ingenious ideas encouraged!
- Go for quantity, not quality, of ideas!
- All ideas encouraged!
- Piggyback, improve, combine ideas ... be an "angel advocate"!
- Record all ideas so nothing gets lost!
- Filter ideas later, not during the brainstorming session!
- Set a time limit for the session, then stick to it!
Accounting Advertising Advisor Analysis Balance Sheet Barriers to Entry Beachhead Benefits Better Books Brainstorming Brainwriting Budget Business Flow Business Model Cash Flow Commercialization Communications Competition Competitive Advantage Consultant Corporate Entrepreneurship Creativity Critical Success Factor Culture Customer Decisions Deploy Design Develop Differentiation DXpedition Earn Education Effectiveness Elevator Pitch Entrepreneur Entrepreneurship Environment Evolution Executive Summary Exercise Expertise Failure Finance Financial Objectives Flowchart Focus Funding GizmoGadget Glossary Habits Healthy Venture Hiring Hypothesis Ideas Ideation Income Statement Industry Industry Research Innovation Innovator Intellectual Property Intrapreneurship Invention Inventory Investor Knowledge Launch Leadership Lean Startup Learning Legal Luck Machines Management Manpower Market Research Marketing Marketing Brochure Material Media Mentor Methods Mindset Mission Mistakes Money Motivation Myths Name Niche Market Operating Agreement Operations Opportunity Passion Patents People Planning Positioning Presentations Price Problems Process Flow Product Development Profit Progress Promotion Prototype Research Resources Return on Investment Roadmap Sales SCAMPER SCORE Scorecard Skills Slides Solution Development Solutions SPLUCK Start-up Stimulation Strategy Structure Success SWOTT Tagline Target Market Team Teamwork Technology Readiness Levels Terminology Thinking Tools Transformation TRL Validation Value Venture Venture Capital Venture Creation Venture Plan Vision Work Worth Writing
A good way to have a good idea is to have lots of ideas from which to choose! Brainstorming is a Creativity Supertool!