- Do what gives you energy ... have fun!
- Figure out what can go right and make it happen.
- Say "can do" rather than "cannot" or "maybe."
- Illegitimi non carforundum: tenacity and creativity will triumph.
- Anything is possible if you believe you can do it.
- If you don't know it can't be done, then you'll go ahead and do it.
- The cup is half-full, not half-empty.
- Be dissatisfied with the way things are, and look for improvement.
- Do things differently.
- Don't take a risk if you don't have to ... but take a calculated risk if it's the right opportunity for you.
Accounting Advertising Advisor Analysis Apps Attitude Balance Sheet Barriers to Entry Beachhead Benefits Better Books Bottom Up / Top Down Brain Brainstorming Brainwriting Budget Business Flow Business Model Cash Flow Change Commercialization Communications Competition Competitive Advantage Concept Consultant Corporate Entrepreneurship CQs Creativity Critical Success Factor Crucial Questions Crucial Success Factors Culture Customer Decisions Deploy Design Develop Differentiation DXpedition Earn EBITDA Education Effectiveness Elevator Pitch Engineering Enterprise Entrepreneur Entrepreneurship Environment Evolution Executive Summary Exercise Expenses Expertise Failure Feasibility Finance Financial Objectives Flags Flowchart Focus Funding Fuzzy-to-Firm GizmoGadget Glossary Goals Habits Healthy Venture Hiring HOTI Chart Hypothesis Ideas Ideation Impact Income Statement Industry Industry Research Innovate-A-thon Innovation Innovator Intellectual Property Internet Intrapreneurship Invention Inventory Investor Iteration Knowledge Launch Leadership Lean Startup Learning Legal Luck Machines Management Manpower Market Research Marketing Marketing Brochure Material Media Media Relations Mentor Methods Mindmap Mindset Mission Mistakes Money Motivation Myths Name News Release Niche Market Non-Profit Objectives Operating Agreement Operations Opportunity Passion Patents People Pivot Planning Positioning PR Presentations Price Problems Process Flow Product Development Productivity Profit Progress Promotion Prototype Publicity Questions Refine Research Resources Return on Investment Reward Roadmap Rules_of_Some Sales SCAMPER SCORE Scorecard Skills Slides Solution Development Solutions SPLUCK Start-up Stimulation Strategies Strategy Structure Success SWOTT Tactics Tagline Target Market Team Teamwork Technology Readiness Levels Terminology Terms Test Thinking Tips Tools Transformation TRL Validation Value Venture Venture Capital Venture Creation Venture Plan Viability Vision Work Worth Writing
The Entrepreneur's Creed
TOPICS: Entrepreneur, Mindset, Success, Vision
- Take responsibility
- Get results
- Create value
- Earn a profit
- Solve customer problems
- Create competitive advantage
- Customer and quality driven
- Generate wealth
- Share the wealth with those that create it
TOPICS: Entrepreneur, Entrepreneurship, Mindset
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)