- Listening ... it is important to listen to other people's ideas. When people are allowed to freely express their ideas, these initial ideas will produce other ideas.
- Discussing ... it is important to discuss your ideas with your teammates until you agree.
- Questioning ... it is important to ask questions, interact, and discuss the objectives of the team.
- Persuading ... individuals are encouraged to exchange, defend, and then to ultimately rethink their ideas.
- Respecting ... it is important to treat others with respect and to support their ideas.
- Helping ... it is crucial to help one's coworkers, which is the general theme of teamwork.
- Sharing ... it is important to share with the team to create an environment of teamwork.
- Participating ... all members of the team are encouraged to participate in the team. (usually consist of three or more people)
- Communicating ... For a team to work effectively it is essential team members acquire communication skills and use effective communication channels between one another e.g. using email, viral communication, group meetings and so on. This will enable team members of the group to work together and achieve the team's purpose and goals.
Accounting Advertising Advisor Analysis Balance Sheet Barriers to Entry Beachhead Benefits Better Books Brainstorming Brainwriting Budget Business Flow Business Model Cash Flow Commercialization Communications Competition Competitive Advantage Consultant Corporate Entrepreneurship CQs Creativity Critical Success Factor Culture Customer Decisions Deploy Design Develop Differentiation DXpedition Earn EBITDA Education Effectiveness Elevator Pitch Entrepreneur Entrepreneurial Mindset Entrepreneurship Environment Evolution Executive Summary Exercise Expenses Expertise Failure Finance Financial Objectives Flowchart Focus Funding Fuzzy-to-Firm GizmoGadget Glossary Goals Habits Healthy Venture Hiring HOTI Chart Hypothesis Ideas Ideation Income Statement Industry Industry Research Innovate-A-thon Innovation Innovator Intellectual Property Internet Intrapreneurship Invention Inventory Investor Iteration Knowledge Launch Leadership Lean Startup Learning Legal Machines Management Manpower Market Research Marketing Marketing Brochure Material Media Mentor Methods Mindset Mission Mistakes Money Motivation Myths Name Niche Market Objectives Operating Agreement Operations Opportunity Passion Patents People Planning Positioning PR Presentations Price Problems Process Flow Product Development Profit Progress Promotion Prototype Publicity Questions Refine Research Resources Return on Investment Roadmap Sales SCAMPER SCORE Scorecard Skills Slides Solution Development Solutions Something SPLUCK Start-up Stimulation Strategies Strategy Structure Success SWOTT Tactics Tagline Target Market Team Teamwork Technology Readiness Levels Terminology Terms Thinking Tools Transformation TRL Validation Value Venture Venture Capital Venture Creation Venture Plan Vision Work Worth Writing