- You know whether or not an idea is good based who proposed it.
- You observe from a distance rather than being lead down a path to the idea. (a.k.a. The Sniper)
- You believe every idea is improved with your input.
- Listing the top 10 ideas from your organization this year, half or more are your own.
- Brainstorming means narrowing down to the best idea, instead of hearing all of them.
- All ideas must be proven.
- You only want BIG ideas.
- You have no effective mechanisms to foster, collect, review, and implement ideas.
- Your competition is your main source of ideas.
- No matter how much you've talked about ideas, collected them, praised them, in the end you don't use them. (Like a maimed duck, you let them wander off and die.)
Accounting Advertising Advisor Analysis Apps Balance Sheet Barriers to Entry Beachhead Benefits Better Books Brainstorming Brainwriting Budget Business Flow Business Model Cash Flow Commercialization Communications Competition Competitive Advantage Consultant Corporate Entrepreneurship CQs Creativity Critical Success Factor Culture Customer Decisions Deploy Design Develop Differentiation DXpedition Earn EBITDA Education Effectiveness Elevator Pitch Entrepreneur Entrepreneurship Environment Evolution Executive Summary Exercise Expenses Expertise Failure Finance Financial Objectives Flags Flowchart Focus Funding Fuzzy-to-Firm GizmoGadget Glossary Goals Habits Healthy Venture Hiring HOTI Chart Hypothesis Ideas Ideation Income Statement Industry Industry Research Innovate-A-thon Innovation Innovator Intellectual Property Internet Intrapreneurship Invention Inventory Investor Iteration Knowledge Language Launch Leadership Lean Startup Learning Legal Luck Machines Management Manpower Market Research Marketing Marketing Brochure Material Media Mentor Methods Mindset Mission Mistakes Money Motivation Music Myths Name Niche Market Objectives Operating Agreement Operations Opportunity Passion Patents People Persistence Pivot Planning Positioning PR Presentations Price Problems Process Flow Product Development Productivity Profit Progress Promotion Prototype Publicity Questions Refine Research Resources Return on Investment Roadmap Sales SCAMPER SCORE Scorecard Secret Skills Slides Solution Development Solutions Something SPLUCK Start-up Stimulation Strategies Strategy Structure Success SWOTT Tactics Tagline Target Market Team Teamwork Technology Readiness Levels Terminology Terms Thinking Tools Transformation TRL Trust Validation Value Venture Venture Capital Venture Creation Venture Plan Vision Work Worth Writing