- Assumptions: a thing that is accepted as likely to happen ... the probability of a particular customer placing an order in the next 6 weeks, for example
- Budget: an estimate of income and expenditure for a set period of time
- Income Statement: provides performance information about a time period. It begins with sales and works down to net income and earnings per share (EPS)
- Cash Flow Statement: the total amount of money being transferred into and out of a business; a positive cash flow is good.
- Balance Sheet: a statement of the assets, liabilities, and capital of a business or other organization at a particular point in time.