More likely, we'll have a nice set of problems today. Some readily solved, as we've solved them before (what's for lunch?). Others will be new, unheard of, unexpected. Some easy, some not quite so.
Here's a little guidance checklist to help us with the problem solving process ...
- Define the problem.
- Explore potential causes of the problem.
- Identify alternatives for approaches to resolve the problem.
- Select the best approach to resolve the problem.
- Plan the implementation of this approach.
- Implement the plan.
- Monitor the results.
- Verify if the problem has been resolved or not. If not, back to #1.
BTW, this is the core process for developing a new business venture.